Size and weight
- Height: 0.71 inch (1.8 cm)
- Width: 14.13 inches (35.89 cm)
- Depth: 9.73 inches (24.71 cm)
- Weight: 4.46 pounds (2.02 kg)
- Retina display: 15.4-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2880-by-1800 resolution at 220 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors
- Supported resolutions: 2880 by 1800 pixels (Retina); scaled resolutions: 1920 by 1200, 1680 by 1050, 1280 by 800, and 1024 by 640 pixels
Graphics and video support
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 1GB of GDDR5 memory and automatic graphics switching
- Dual display and video mirroring: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 2560 by 1600 pixels on up to two external displays, at millions of colors
- 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz) with 6MB shared L3 cache
- 2.6GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz) with 6MB shared L3 cache
- 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory
- Configurable to 16GB
What’s in the box
- MacBook Pro
- 60W MagSafe Power Adapter, AC wall plug, and power cord
Ensure that the handset (s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when received and that it has not been damaged whilst in your care.
Fill out the returns form and send with your handset – please note that failure to provide the full information on your returns form will result in a delay in processing your return.
Carefully package your item including all accessories originally received and send it to the following address:
Tronyx International Limited
40 Wellington Street
Send via a secure tracked and insured service – please note that the item is your responsibility until it is safely received at our warehouse.
At Tronyx International, we offer a comprehensive 6 months parts and labour warranty which runs from the date of purchase.
If, in the rare event, your purchase fails to operate under normal use and service, due to defects in parts or workmanship, our warranty will cover the cost of parts and labour to either repair or replace your warranty return with a like for like model. Replacements will be issued in accordance with the specification of the handset returned.
We aim to repair or replace all warranty returns within a reasonable time, but lead times will vary depending on the availability of stock and/or replacement parts.
We do not cover defects and/or damage resulting from normal wear and tear of the equipment or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the equipment, including battery deterioration.
All faults must be reported to us upon initial discovery of the fault, as continuing to operate a device with a fault may cause the device to become irreparable. You will be held financially liable in this case and any costs associated with the return will become yours. In this instance, we will not uphold a warranty repair or replacement.